Announcing Our Updated Website!
13 May 2013
The Shepherd's Guide Updated Website is now open for business! I am pleased to present to our Publishers, Associates, Users, Pastors, Ministry Leaders, Christian Business Owners, Members, Sponsors and Advertisers; our newly updated and revitalized website ShepherdsGuide.com
Hello! I’m Tim Lambert, President of The Shepherd’s Guide - "America's Premier Christian Business Directory in print, online, mobile app and social media."
One of the many things our team has been working on recently is to amp the power and greatly enhance our website which will help us keep up with our ever increasing user base. Check it out for yourselves:
Features available immediately:
- Static Leaderboard and Side Banners for Maxium Exposure
- An Enhanced “Local Listings” module: A new look and feel, better Social Media integration and much more
- A “Deals Engine” module: Lets Listings Owners create a “Deal of the Day” that can be claimed and posted through Facebook.
- Click to Call: Allows a visitor to click on a listing, enter their phone number, and immediately make a call to the business they clicked on.
- Send SMS to Phone: Allows site visitors to click a button to send a SMS to a mobile phone which include the listing link, phone and address information.
- Email Monthly Statistics: Automatically emails monthly stats to listing owners of the number of times their ad was clicked, the number of impressions received, and other marketing analytics.
- Advanced Search features: Searches by name, category, location, and up to 20 keywords.
- Real Time Usage: Tracks the number of times a particular listing is viewed, or the number of click-throughs on a web link.
- Mobile Friendly
- Intergrades Seamlessly with our Mobile App
Advanced Features and Apps for You:
- A New “Classifieds” module: Serves as a mini “website” to provide information data to potential customers allowing for a Preview Image and Short and Detailed descriptions.
- A New “Articles” module: Includes Publication Date, Author, Abstract, Photo Gallery an Author.
- iPhone and Android Apps: GPS Integration, Listings, Classifieds, Articles Deals, Share via social media and Mobile check-ins.
We are committed to keep ShepherdsGuide.com serving you on a state-of-the-art technology platform while also providing us the ability to evolve, grow, and explore forward with the changing marketplace.
Our team has made tremendous strides in this upgrade of the www.shepherdsguide.com. But we need your help too! If you have any suggestions or comments, please take a moment and tell us via our Contact Us module. Or feel free to call us at (800) 377-2838 with any questions or comments.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Dr. Timothy C. Lambert, President