Lisa Tracy- Century 21 Affiliated
I am committed to helping you sell your current property, buy your dream home or buy investment property. My goal is to exceed your expectations and provide you with exceptional service throughout our relationship. Whether you're a first time home buyer or you've previously owned property, I'd enjoy the opportunity to service your real estate needs. I am a full time licensed Real Estate Broker and have been servicing the Winnebago, Boone, Ogle, and McHenry County regions for 11 years. I specialize in residential real estate including: 1st time home buyers, move up buyers, investment properties, foreclosures, short sales, and new construction. I also partner with a commercial agent and have done some commercial transactions. I previously have more than 25 years of experience in a group medical practice and a background in management of property management, practice operations, finance, billing, reimbursement, collections, computer system applications, and employee management. I am dependable, motivated and focused. MY GOAL is to exceed your expectations and provide you with exceptional service. Let me be your key to home ownership!
- My Experience:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2006
- My Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Century 21 Create 21 Certification Century 21 MAP Certification Rockford Area Realtors Midwest Real Estate Data LLC Illinois Association of Realtors National Association of Realtors
- My Community Involvement:
- Participate in Royal Family Kids Camp which is a camp for children in the foster care system. We host parties for the kids quarterly and annually take them to camp for a week. I also direct the graduate camp (Teknon) for these kids that graduate out of the Royal Family Kids age range.